9 June 2016

One Fundraiser at a Time...

On the 18th June, it is our village's annual event- Eastrington Show. This year I have decided to set up a stall, which will have a raffle, a guessing jar and the opportunity to have a go at Play Your Cards Right! Obviously I hope that the stall will provide fun and enjoyment for everybody, but, as I am sure you will appreciate, the reasoning behind why I want to do the stall is of a more serious nature. Mind and SEED Eating Disorder Support Services are two charities that are very close to my heart, and all money raised by my efforts on the day will be solely donated to them.


Now for the begging spiel...

Evidently, a raffle is not a raffle without some prizes! I would be incredibly grateful for any donations that can be given to help support my fundraising goals. If anybody is willing to contribute a prize, no matter how big or small, please use the details on the 'Contact Me' page of my blog to get in touch.

Again, I cannot express how appreciative I would be for any donations, as it will make a huge difference to the amount raised for these two very worthy charities. 

There are many activities taking place at the show, and if you do come along, please come and see us!

I also want to say that if anybody does have any questions about my experiences, feel free to approach me. I am also hoping to have leaflets and information about support services for eating disorders, and would welcome you to utilise these resources.

Just a reminder that if you cannot make it to the event, but would still like to support the charities mentioned, you can always donate to my Virgin Money Giving page:


I have been overwhelmed by the money raised so far and cannot begin to tell you how much this will go towards improving the services that these charities provide, so thank you for your generosity! I will continue to fundraise for these voluntary organisations, as I cannot stress the importance of them for those in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment