22 July 2016

What Can Happen In a Year...


I just want to apologise in advance if this transformation image has a negative impact on anybody, but I just wanted to prove to myself, and everybody else that is suffering with Anorexia, that recovery is so worth it. Do not get me wrong, it is the hardest battle I have ever had to endure, but I think that after looking at this photo comparison, I can safely say that it is worth it. It scares me that I had no idea that I looked like this and could not understand why everyone was making such a big deal about my health. However, I can only thank those people now for raising concerns when I was completely oblivious as to what damage my illness was causing. I am proud of how far I have come, but I am more than aware of how far I have still to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment